Tips for planning activities during your trip.
1. Make a reservation before you arrive – many activities have adjusted or reduced operations due to staffing levels.
2. Weekdays vs Weekend – Peak times (Saturday, Sundays and holiday weekends) are when town restaurants, parking lots, hiking trails and activities will be their busiest. If you have flexibility, we recommend planning your trip when possible mid-week.
3. Timing is everything – Early bird gets the worm.
4. Skip the Car – Our rental resorts are all centrally located or have shuttle service. Take advantage of the assets of your property location and avoid driving when possible.
Breckenridge Stables: Ride one of the custom-built mountain sleighs and enjoy the beautiful views of the Ten Mile Range. The sleighs are drawn by a team of Belgian or Percheron draft horses. For more information and reservations click here or call 970-453-4438.
TwoBelowZero: Frisco, CO (9 miles from Breckenridge). They offer several options from hot cocoa rides, dinner sleigh rides and private rides. For more information and reservations click here or call 970-453-1520.
Good Times Adventures offers unforgettable fun as you mush a team of Huskies in the Rockies. Embark on a 6-mile tour along the winding trails of the Swan River Valley. Call 970-453-7604 to make your reservation.
Experience Breckenridge trails from the comfort of a heated snowcat. The Nordic Snowcat Adventures offer guided tours through forested trails to a historic mining cabin to fill up on s’mores & hot cocoa.
Breckenridge, Colorado is an outdoor enthusiast’s playground. Breckenridge has an activity for everyone in all of its seasons. Whether it be skiing, biking, dog sledding, fly fishing, rafting, camping, or hiking, its vast network of trails splashed with a backdrop of the Rocky Mountains is sure to leave you wanting more.
Carter Park – Carter Park is a FREE sledding hill located just 3 blocks from Main Street Station. This walk-up sledding hill has just the right amount of steepness for any age. Ask the Front Desk if they have any extra sleds to borrow – they typically have a few. The park offers bathroom facilities and outdoor picnic tables.
Airport Road Sledding Hill – The new Airport Road Sledding hill is FREE and located near the free parking lot on Airport Road. You can get there by car or the Breckenridge Free Ride. Ask the Front Desk if they have any extra sleds to borrow – they typically have a few.
Nearby Lift-accessed tubing facilities – reservations required.
Cruise down Breckenridge Ski Resort’s Alpine Gold Coaster. Enjoy a ride solo, or with a friend. Located at the base of Peak 8, race down the mountain on 2,500 feet of elevated roller coaster tracks.
- Snowshoeing & Nordic Skiing
- Shopping Historic Main Street
- Breckenridge Arts District by Breck Create
- Live Music
With over 200 unique boutiques and shops in downtown Breckenridge, you can find everything for yourself and those on your list. Window shop and enjoy quaint storefronts featuring bookstores, chic boutiques, jewelry, housewares and more.
Discover art, expand your creativity, and learn through workshops and exhibits at Breckenridge’s very own arts district. The campus is in the heart of Breckenridge and provides an artistic culture to downtown Breck. Click here for more information and events.
Enjoy live music at Breckenridge Riverwalk Center, Restaurants and Bar Venues. For a full list of music click here.